Průchodnost z motoru do kabiny

Sedačky, volanty, palubní desky, elektro...

Moderátoři: standokan, rapid.direct

Odpovědět
Slepi
Nový člen
Nový člen

Příspěvek od Slepi »

Věděl by někdo kde je průchodka z motoru do kabiny.Potřebuju protáhnout kabel.Díky

Paskal
VWmaniak
VWmaniak

Re: Průchodnost z motoru do kabiny

Příspěvek od Paskal »

Třeba přez dekl kde je Ř.J. Motoru...tam je otvor jak pro Slona. :P :)

Slepi
Nový člen
Nový člen

Příspěvek od Slepi »

A kde to tam je?Mám pašíka chvíly neznám ho ještě.A knize jak se to dělá to neni

Paskal
VWmaniak
VWmaniak

Příspěvek od Paskal »

Najdeš to na pravé straně (z pohledu zepředu) u skla je černá krabice. Povoliš 6 šroubku...oddekluješ...a můžeš tahat káble dovnitř. Jo a aby si ty kable protáhnul do kabiny...tak musiš sundat dekl pod kolenáma řidiče. :wink:

StandaS
VWsenior
VWsenior

Příspěvek od StandaS »

Slepi píše:A kde to tam je?Mám pašíka chvíly neznám ho ještě.A knize jak se to dělá to neni
Pod oknem na straně řidiče. Koukám že jsem dvojka a ještě stručná :roll:
3C VW Passat Variant 103 kw 2.0 TDI

Paskal
VWmaniak
VWmaniak

Příspěvek od Paskal »

StandaS píše:
Slepi píše:A kde to tam je?Mám pašíka chvíly neznám ho ještě.A knize jak se to dělá to neni
Pod oknem na straně řidiče. Koukám že jsem dvojka a ještě stručná :roll:
Dědku nějak nestiháš...... :P :lol:

Paskal
VWmaniak
VWmaniak

Příspěvek od Paskal »

Obrázek
Obrázek

StandaS
VWsenior
VWsenior

Příspěvek od StandaS »

Paskal píše:
StandaS píše: Pod oknem na straně řidiče. Koukám že jsem dvojka a ještě stručná :roll:
Dědku nějak nestiháš...... :P :lol:
No jo já vím že už jsem v letech, :roll: nemusíš mi to připomínat. :wink: Ale cítím se na dvacet, možná dvacet pět. :P

Paskal
VWmaniak
VWmaniak

Příspěvek od Paskal »

StandaS píše:
Paskal píše: Dědku nějak nestiháš...... :P :lol:
No jo já vím že už jsem v letech, :roll: nemusíš mi to připomínat. :wink: Ale cítím se na dvacet, možná dvacet pět. :P
Jasně...duležite není kolik nám je :mrgreen: Ale na kolik se citíme. :drv: :D :wink:

ameron
VWagenista
VWagenista

Příspěvek od ameron »

no keby som toto vedel tak taham kable na alarm a parkovacie senzory aj ja tadial. Ja som ich tahal cez lavy blatnik cez priechodky pri pantoch dveri.

uuuio708
Nový člen
Nový člen
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od uuuio708 »

Bump up then lurk
CHAPTER XXV

At Bald Hills, Prince Nicholas Andreevich Bolkonski's estate, thearrival of young Prince Andrew and his wife was daily expected, butthis expectation did not upset the regular routine of life in theold prince's household. General in Chief Prince Nicholas Andreevich(nicknamed in society, "the King of Prussia") ever since the EmperorPaul had exiled him to his country estate had lived there continuouslywith his daughter, Princess Mary, and her companion, MademoiselleBourienne. Though in the new reign he was free to return to thecapitals, he still continued to live in the country, remarking thatanyone who wanted to see him could come the hundred miles fromMoscow to Bald Hills, while he himself needed no one and nothing. Heused to say that there are only two sources of human vice- idlenessand superstition, and only two virtues- activity and intelligence.He himself undertook his daughter's education, and to develop thesetwo cardinal virtues in her gave her lessons in algebra and geometrytill she was twenty, and arranged her life so that her whole timewas occupied. He was himself always occupied: writing his memoirs,solving problems in higher mathematics, turning snuffboxes on a lathe,working in the garden, or superintending the building that wasalways going on at his estate. As regularity is a prime conditionfacilitating activity, regularity in his household was carried tothe highest point of exactitude. He always came to table underprecisely the same conditions, and not only at the same hour but atthe same minute. With those about him, from his daughter to his serfs,the prince was sharp and invariably exacting, so that without beinga hardhearted man he inspired such fear and respect as few hardheartedmen would have aroused. Although he was in retirement and had now noinfluence in political affairs, every high official appointed to theprovince in which the prince's estate lay considered it his duty tovisit him and waited in the lofty antechamber ante chamber just as thearchitect, gardener, or Princess Mary did, till the prince appearedpunctually to the appointed hour. Everyone sitting in this antechamberexperienced the same feeling of respect and even fear when theenormously high study door opened and showed the figure of a rathersmall old man, with powdered wig, small withered hands, and bushy grayeyebrows which, when he frowned, sometimes hid the gleam of hisshrewd, youthfully glittering eyes.
  On the morning of the day that the young couple were to arrive,Princess Mary entered the antechamber as usual at the time appointedfor the morning greeting, crossing herself with trepidation andrepeating a silent prayer. Every morning she came in like that, andevery morning prayed that the daily interview might pass off well.
  An old powdered manservant who was sitting in the antechamber rosequietly and said in a whisper: "Please walk in."
  Through the door came the regular hum of a lathe. The princesstimidly opened the door which moved noiselessly and easily. She pausedat the entrance. The prince was working at the lathe and afterglancing round continued his work.
  The enormous study was full of things evidently in constant use. Thelarge table covered with books and plans, the tall glass-frontedbookcases with keys in the locks, the high desk for writing whilestanding up, on which lay an open exercise book, and the lathe withtools laid ready to hand and shavings scattered around- allindicated continuous, varied, and orderly activity. The motion ofthe small foot shod in a Tartar boot embroidered with silver, andthe firm pressure of the lean sinewy hand, showed that the princestill possessed the tenacious endurance and vigor of hardy old age.After a few more turns of the lathe he removed his foot from thepedal, wiped his chisel, dropped it into a leather pouch attached tothe lathe, and, approaching the table, summoned his daughter. He nevergave his children a blessing, so he simply held out his bristlycheek (as yet unshaven) and, regarding her tenderly and attentively,said severely:
  "Quite well? All right then, sit down." He took the exercise bookcontaining lessons in geometry written by himself and drew up achair with his foot.
  "For tomorrow!" said he, quickly finding the page and making ascratch from one paragraph to another with his hard nail.
  The princess bent over the exercise book on the table.
  "Wait a bit, here's a letter for you," said the old man suddenly,taking a letter addressed in a woman's hand from a bag hanging abovethe table, onto which he threw it.
  At the sight of the letter red patches showed themselves on theprincess' face. She took it quickly and bent her head over it.
  "From Heloise?" asked the prince with a cold smile that showed hisstill sound, yellowish teeth.
  "Yes, it's from Julie," replied the princess with a timid glance anda timid smile.
  "I'll let two more letters pass, but the third I'll read," saidthe prince sternly; "I'm afraid you write much nonsense. I'll read thethird!"
  "Read this if you like, Father," said the princess, blushing stillmore and holding out the letter.
  "The third, I said the third!" cried the prince abruptly, pushingthe letter away, and leaning his elbows on the table he drew towardhim the exercise book containing geometrical figures.
  "Well, madam," he began, stooping over the book close to hisdaughter and placing an arm on the back of the chair on which she sat,so that she felt herself surrounded on all sides by the acrid scent ofold age and tobacco, which she had known so long. "Now, madam, thesetriangles are equal; please note that the angle ABC..."
  The princess looked in a scared way at her father's eyesglittering close to her; the red patches on her face came and went,and it was plain that she understood nothing and was so frightenedthat her fear would prevent her understanding any of her father'sfurther explanations, however clear they might be. Whether it wasthe teacher's fault or the pupil's, this same thing happened everyday: the princess' eyes grew dim, she could not see and could not hearanything, but was only conscious of her stern father's withered faceclose to her, of his breath and the smell of him, and could think onlyof how to get away quickly to her own room to make out the problemin peace. The old man was beside himself: moved the chair on whichhe was sitting noisily backward and forward, made efforts to controlhimself and not become vehement, but almost always did becomevehement, scolded, and sometimes flung the exercise book away.
  The princess gave a wrong answer.
  "Well now, isn't she a fool!" shouted the prince, pushing the bookaside and turning sharply away; but rising immediately, he paced upand down, lightly touched his daughter's hair and sat down again.
  He drew up his chair. and continued to explain.
  "This won't do, Princess; it won't do," said he, when Princess Mary,having taken and closed the exercise book with the next day'slesson, was about to leave: "Mathematics are most important, madam!I don't want to have you like our silly ladies. Get used to it andyou'll like it," and he patted her cheek. "It will drive all thenonsense out of your head."
  She turned to go, but he stopped her with a gesture and took anuncut book from the high desk.
  "Here is some sort of Key to the Mysteries that your Heloise hassent you. Religious! I don't interfere with anyone's belief... Ihave looked at it. Take it. Well, now go. Go."
  He patted her on the shoulder and himself closed the door after her.
  Princess Mary went back to her room with the sad, scaredexpression that rarely left her and which made her plain, sicklyface yet plainer. She sat down at her writing table, on which stoodminiature portraits and which was littered with books and papers.The princess was as untidy as her father was tidy. She put down thegeometry book and eagerly broke the seal of her letter. It was fromher most intimate friend from childhood; that same Julie Karaginawho had been at the Rostovs' name-day party.
  Julie wrote in French:
  Dear and precious Friend, How terrible and frightful a thing isseparation! Though I tell myself that half my life and half myhappiness are wrapped up in you, and that in spite of the distanceseparating us our hearts are united by indissoluble bonds, my heartrebels against fate and in spite of the pleasures and distractionsaround me I cannot overcome a certain secret sorrow that has been inmy heart ever since we parted. Why are we not together as we were Lastsummer, in your big study, on the blue sofa, the confidential sofa?Why cannot I now, as three months ago, draw fresh moral strengthfrom your look, so gentle, calm, and penetrating, a look I loved sowell and seem to see before me as I write?
  Having read thus far, Princess Mary sighed and glanced into themirror which stood on her right. It reflected a weak, ungracefulfigure and thin face. Her eyes, always sad, now looked with particularhopelessness at her reflection in the glass. "She flatters me,"thought the princess, turning away and continuing to read. But Juliedid not flatter her friend, the princess' eyes- large, deep andluminous (it seemed as if at times there radiated from them shaftsof warm light)- were so beautiful that very often in spite of theplainness of her face they gave her an attraction more powerful thanthat of beauty. But the princess never saw the beautiful expression ofher own eyes- the look they had when she was not thinking ofherself. As with everyone, her face assumed a forced unnaturalexpression as soon as she looked in a glass. She went on reading:
  All Moscow talks of nothing but war. One of my two brothers isalready abroad, the other is with the Guards, who are starting ontheir march to the frontier. Our dear Emperor has left Petersburgand it is thought intends to expose his precious person to the chancesof war. God grant that the Corsican monster who is destroying thepeace of Europe may be overthrown by the angel whom it has pleased theAlmighty, in His goodness, to give us as sovereign! To say nothingof my brothers, this war has deprived me of one of the associationsnearest my heart. I mean young Nicholas Rostov, who with hisenthusiasm could not bear to remain inactive and has left theuniversity to join the army. I will confess to you, dear Mary, that inspite of his extreme youth his departure for the army was a greatgrief to me. This young man, of whom I spoke to you Last summer, is sonoble-minded and full of that real youthfulness which one seldom findsnowadays among our old men of twenty and, particularly, he is so frankand has so much heart. He is so pure and poetic that my relations withhim, transient as they were, have been one of the sweetest comforts tomy poor heart, which has already suffered so much. Someday I will tellyou about our parting and all that was said then. That is still toofresh. Ah, dear friend, you are happy not to know these poignantjoys and sorrows. You are fortunate, for the latter are generallythe stronger! I know very well that Count Nicholas is too young everto be more to me than a friend, but this sweet friendship, this poeticand pure intimacy, were what my heart needed. But enough of this!The chief news, about which all Moscow gossips, is the death of oldCount Bezukhov, and his inheritance. Fancy! The three princesseshave received very little, Prince Vasili nothing, and it is MonsieurPierre who has inherited all the property and has besides beenrecognized as legitimate; so that he is now Count Bezukhov andpossessor of the finest fortune in Russia. It is rumored that PrinceVasili played a very despicable part in this affair and that hereturned to Petersburg quite crestfallen.
  I confess I understand very little about all these matters ofwills and inheritance; but I do know that since this young man, whomwe all used to know as plain Monsieur Pierre, has become CountBezukhov and the owner of one of the largest fortunes in Russia, Iam much amused to watch the change in the tone and manners of themammas burdened by marriageable daughters, and of the young ladiesthemselves, toward him, though, between you and me, he always seemedto me a poor sort of fellow. As for the past two years people haveamused themselves by finding husbands for me (most of whom I don'teven know), the matchmaking chronicles of Moscow now speak of me asthe future Countess Bezukhova. But you will understand that I haveno desire for the post. A propos of marriages: do you know that awhile ago that universal auntie Anna Mikhaylovna told me, under theseal of strict secrecy, of a plan of marriage for you. It is neithermore nor less than with Prince Vasili's son Anatole, whom they wish toreform by marrying him to someone rich and distinguee, and it is onyou that his relations' choice has fallen. I don't know what youwill think of it, but I consider it my duty to let you know of it.He is said to be very handsome and a terrible scapegrace. That isall I have been able to find out about him.
  But enough of gossip. I am at the end of my second sheet of paper,and Mamma has sent for me to go and dine at the Apraksins'. Read themystical book I am sending you; it has an enormous success here.Though there are things in it difficult for the feeble human mind tograsp, it is an admirable book which calms and elevates the soul.Adieu! Give my respects to monsieur your father and my complimentsto Mademoiselle Bourienne. I embrace you as I love you.
   JULIE
  P.S. Let me have news of your brother and his charming little wife.
  The princess pondered awhile with a thoughtful smile and herluminous eyes lit up so that her face was entirely transformed. Thenshe suddenly rose and with her heavy tread went up to the table. Shetook a sheet of paper and her hand moved rapidly over it. This isthe reply she wrote, also in French:
  Dear and precious Friend, Your letter of the 13th has given me greatdelight. So you still love me, my romantic Julie? Separation, of whichyou say so much that is bad, does not seem to have had its usualeffect on you. You complain of our separation. What then should I say,if I dared complain, I who am deprived of all who are dear to me?Ah, if we had not religion to console us life would be very sad. Whydo you suppose that I should look severely on your affection forthat young man? On such matters I am only severe with myself. Iunderstand such feelings in others, and if never having felt them Icannot approve of them, neither do I condemn them. Only it seems to methat Christian love, love of one's neighbor, love of one's enemy, isworthier, sweeter, and better than the feelings which the beautifuleyes of a young man can inspire in a romantic and loving young girllike yourself.
  The news of Count Bezukhov's death reached us before your letter andmy father was much affected by it. He says the count was the Lastrepresentative but one of the great century, and that it is his ownturn now, but that he will do all he can to let his turn come aslate as possible. God preserve us from that terrible misfortune!
  I cannot agree with you about Pierre, whom I knew as a child. Healways seemed to me to have an excellent heart, and that is thequality I value most in people. As to his inheritance and the partplayed by Prince Vasili, it is very sad for both. Ah, my dearfriend, our divine Saviour's words, that it is easier for a camel togo through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter theKingdom of God, are terribly true. I pity Prince Vasili but am stillmore sorry for Pierre. So young, and burdened with such riches- towhat temptations he will be exposed! If I were asked what I desiremost on earth, it would be to be poorer than the poorest beggar. Athousand thanks, dear friend, for the volume you have sent me andwhich has such success in Moscow. Yet since you tell me that amongsome good things it contains others which our weak human understandingcannot grasp, it seems to me rather useless to spend time in readingwhat is unintelligible and can therefore bear no fruit. I nevercould understand the fondness some people have for confusing theirminds by dwelling on mystical books that merely awaken their doubtsand excite their imagination, giving them a bent for exaggerationquite contrary to Christian simplicity. Let us rather read theEpistles and Gospels. Let us not seek to penetrate what mysteries theycontain; for how can we, miserable sinners that we are, know theterrible and holy secrets of Providence while we remain in thisflesh which forms an impenetrable veil between us and the Eternal? Letus rather confine ourselves to studying those sublime rules whichour divine Saviour has left for our guidance here below. Let us try toconform to them and follow them, and let us be persuaded that the lesswe let our feeble human minds roam, the better we shall please God,who rejects all knowledge that does not come from Him; and the less weseek to fathom what He has been pleased to conceal from us, the soonerwill He vouchsafe its revelation to us through His divine Spirit.
  My father has not spoken to me of a suitor, but has only told methat he has received a letter and is expecting a visit from PrinceVasili. In regard to this project of marriage for me, I will tell you,dear sweet friend, that I look on marriage as a divine institutionto which we must conform. However painful it may be to me, shouldthe Almighty lay the duties of wife and wife and mother upon me Ishall try to perform them as faithfully as I can, withoutdisquieting myself by examining my feelings toward him whom He maygive me for husband.
  I have had a letter from my brother, who announces his speedyarrival at Bald Hills with his wife. This pleasure will be but a briefone, however, for he will leave, us again to take part in this unhappywar into which we have been drawn, God knows how or why. Not onlywhere you are- at the heart of affairs and of the world- is the talkall of war, even here amid fieldwork and the calm of nature- whichtownsfolk consider characteristic of the country- rumors of war areheard and painfully felt. My father talks of nothing but marches andcountermarches, things of which I understand nothing; and the daybefore yesterday during my daily walk through the village Iwitnessed a heartrending scene.... It was a convoy of conscriptsenrolled from our people and starting to join the army. You shouldhave seen the state of the mothers, wives, and children of the men whowere going and should have heard the sobs. It seems as thoughmankind has forgotten the laws of its divine Saviour, Who preachedlove and forgiveness of injuries- and that men attribute thegreatest merit to skill in killing one another.
  Adieu, dear and kind friend; may our divine Saviour and His mostHoly Mother keep you in their holy and all-powerful care!
  MARY
  "Ah, you are sending off a letter, Princess? I have alreadydispatched mine. I have written to my poor mother," said the smilingMademoiselle Bourienne rapidly, in her pleasant mellow tones andwith guttural r's. She brought into Princess Mary's strenuous,mournful, and gloomy world a quite different atmosphere, careless,lighthearted, and self-satisfied.
  "Princess, I must warn you," she added, lowering her voice andevidently listening to herself with pleasure, and speaking withexaggerated grasseyement, "the prince has been scolding MichaelIvanovich. He is in a very bad humor, very morose. Be prepared."
  "Ah, dear friend," replied Princess Mary, "I have asked you never towarn me of the humor my father is in. I do not allow myself to judgehim and would not have others do so."
  The princess glanced at her watch and, seeing that she was fiveminutes late in starting her practice on the clavichord, went into thesitting room with a look of alarm. Between twelve and two o'clock,as the day was mapped out, the prince rested and the princess playedthe clavichord.

Wow leveling, wow power leveling, Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store, we professionally focused on providing World of warcraft Power Leveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game.

StandaS
VWsenior
VWsenior

Příspěvek od StandaS »

No tak takovej román jsem tu ještě neviděl. :P A ještě se navíc seknul a vlezl někam kam zřejmě nechtěl. :P

pepanos
Profík
Profík

Příspěvek od pepanos »

A je to fakt román.
ty spamovací automaty jsou dnes tak sofistikovaný,ony se regnou na klubu,a najdou si téma

A fláknou sem kapitolku z nějakého historického románku :D :D

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Interiér + Elektro“