Odpovědět
huczu
Nový člen
Nový člen

Cult-Style SAISONAUFTAKT- The Final Edition 20.04.13

Příspěvek od huczu »

Hellow my friends!

*** 10 years cult-style SAISONAUFTAKT - The Final Edition ***

In 2013 we will celebrate the 10th anniversary edition of our season opening which is open for ALL cars. The event is called "The final edition". Unfortunately, we have to tell you that as per the current status it is going to be our last season opening. Because of this ALL of you are again warmly invited to celebrate the start into the next season.

Here are the most important details:

Date/Location:
Saturday - April, 20th 2013
Airfield Rothenburg/Saxony/Germany (Postal Address: Friedensstrasse 105, 02929 Rothenburg)

Obrázek

Open doors starting at 09:00 AM

As far as the highlights of the event are concerned we do not plan to do major changes. Our goal was always to set the focus on YOU and YOUR cars. Please have this in mind and be part of the last edition of our season opening which is done BY enthusiasts and FOR enthusiasts.

cult-style Award:
Again we are going to give ten cult-style awards for the cars which are worth to be awarded in our opinion. For the best three cars there will be a 'Best of cult-style' award in addition to those ten. Moreover, we will give some special prices which are not categorized by us at this stage. Despite of Show&Shine, Retro Cars, German Style, 90s Style, OEM, US, Aircooled, NuWave or Classic Car - everyone is asked to participate and can win a trophy. In any case, some special and own created trophies will be waiting for you.

Quartermile (Test & Tune):
Again there will be just a simple 'small' and a 'big' category (below and above 2liters engine capacity). The best three drivers by time of each class will be awarded. Further information regarding this competition will be provided soon.

I have question, I and my friends go to Rothenburg... Poland team from Mirsk/ Nowe Mesto pod Smrkem...

I have a question who is from the area of ​​Liberec goes? We go to Mirsk/ Lubań/ Goerlitz/ Rothenburg
And if anyone has a place for me? napisz do mnie na facebook/ Patryk Hundt
We drive the team for 50 cars ...

Dubgang Goes? :)

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Akce & Srazy“